Wednesday, September 17, 2014

FALL FLOWERS



I found this little flower under our lilac bush.  I have no idea what it is does any one else?




Last rose of summer.  This is one of our rose hips.  Sad to see them finished for the summer.  They smell so good when they are in bloom.




Orange mum.  We love mums and so far we've been lucky enough to have a couple that have lasted for years.


Another mum we've had for a very long time.  This white/yellow one.  Both the orange one and this one are in the open over winter facing the west and we we get a lot of wind.

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

The flowers are a visual delight! I love the mums!

Loree Jackson said...

Yay for mum season!

For some reason, I still can't get a response email through to your blogger address. Maybe it's me :-o