Friday, October 10, 2014

NEW BANNER


The New York Sheep And Wool Festival is next weekend.  Why do I have my banner hanging on the wall in my studio?  Good question.  We started packing and couldn't find the one we had for the last couple of years.  So to make sure we had one for the festival I ordered another one.  Well of course you know as soon as you replace some thing you'll find the one you missed placed.

I've upload knitting istructions for two of my shawls on Raverly.  The white one and bullky dark gray.  blofspinner  If anyone is interesting in them.

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Have a great time at the festival...Hope the sales are fantastic!

Sandra Knapp said...

Good luck at the Fiber Festival. I hope you have great success with your dyed and spun yarns. And I hope the weather is good for you too!