Thursday, October 23, 2014

NEW YORK SHEEP AND WOOL - HOME AGAIN


I didn't  have any time so I couldn't add more pictures of the New York Sheep And Wool Festival  It took us forever to take the shop down and pack it into the pickup.  How we did that I'll never know.  We did run out of room and had to leave a lot behind. This picture is part of the display.  Our spaces are 10 X 14 so we have to fit a lot of things into that space.


Another view.  This is the only festival we do and love it! I don't think I've ever met so many wonderful people and not just because a lot buy from me.  The fairgrounds are so clean, of course the whole area is amazingly clean.  The food is so good.



Time to come home and start setting up again.  We left on Thursday and didn't come home until Monday.  We didn't even think about unpacking until Tuesday.  What a job.



Some yarn.  I guess I had better start dyeing again.


But that might wait until I get a shipment of yarn.


I finished a capelet.  I've been trying to do some patterns from the Outlander Pattern Facebook page.  I found this pattern from Jennifer L Jackson on Raverly.  I like her blog too.

2 comments:

Loree Jackson said...

Going to the NY sheep and wool is on my bucket list! Hope you did well with sales. Looks like so much fun

Sandra Knapp said...

That does look like a lot of work. So glad you were able to attend, and I hope you had a brisk business that day.

The capelet is adorable.