Thursday, January 01, 2015

HAYWARD SHAWL


It's about time I post.  I can't believe its been almost a month.  Busy with Christmas and all the errands associated  with this time of the year.  I finally finished my Hayward Shawl   And I love it!!  It was designed by Susan B Anderson.  She's a wonderful knitter and has great podcasts too.  In fact if you look up an image of the shawl on Google there are much better photos of it.


Back.  So much fun to knit and not very hard.  It had a couple of different sections and has long as you paid attention to what you were knitting it was fun and went very fast.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.  MY BEST WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL 2015!!!

3 comments:

knittingdragonflies said...

OOO that looks so nice! and not too hard? I'm going to put that in my ravelry queue. I have some yarn that would look good for that.
Happy New Year!
Vicki

Delighted Hands said...

Very pretty! The color is just right for you January shawl!

Sandra Knapp said...

Absolutely lovely! Color and design combined to make one gorgeous shawl. I hope it keeps you nice and warm too. Happy 2015!