Saturday, January 31, 2015

MONTHY POST


I received my first Mystery Batt in the mail a couple of days ago.  Beautiful and so easy to spin.


I spun and plied it.  I can't decide if I like it but I do have a small skein of yarn to add to a project.


I finally finished my shawl.  I got the pattern from Susan B Anderson, Yowza Weigh It Shawl.


So, so easy.  You weigh your yarn and knit inceasing along as you after you've used half of the yarn you start the ruffle and then bid off. 


I've been knitting tams.  Ok, so I just have one done so far but I like it now I've got to go and buy more yarn.


Back of hat.  I do like it.

I have to tell you about a blog I've discovered this week.  Sheepishy Sharing.  The reason I found it I received my Addi Express Knitting machine.  I've been wanted to get one but finally decided what the heck and got one.  I've finished a few hats. Works quick and very easy with great results.  I'll share photos soon. Sheepishy Sharing is also listed on the side of my blog under the blogs I read.  Great You Tube video and many crochet one too.

4 comments:

M said...

Thanks for the mention of my blog and I hope you have as much fun with your machine as I have!!

Margaret

Delighted Hands said...

The mystery batt turned out so different than I would have thought- always fun to spin colors like this! The shawl looks so soft...Great job. The beret is perfect! What yarn did you use? I look forward to seeing some machine knit projects next time! Good for you!

Sandra Knapp said...

The hat and shawl are lovely. I'm spinning some gorgeous roving a friend gave me for Xmas, and it's coming along so nicely. I'm really looking forward to when it's finished, and I can begin knitting with it. Have a great February.

Loree Jackson said...

The hat and shawl look great! Yarn in the hat looks so soft