Wednesday, April 01, 2015

APRIL POST


I can't believe its April already and I haven't post for a month.  I finally took some pictures of a couple of things I've made.  I know its hard to see but all the hats and head bands are "blingie" but either I can't take a good picture or I don't have a very good camera or both.


I'm also crocheting flowers but so far I haven't done a great job.  I never put them on if I'm not please with them but the ones people put on Youtube are so nice.


I found some white Lion Brand Wool Ease just like the black and added a pom pom to both hats.


I probably should have crocheted a different color flower but as soon as I can find a button to sew on the middle of it I think it will set it off nicely.


In the evening I've been knitting socks.  I haven't done that in quite a while and found out I've missed knitting them.  They actually knit up quickly.


It's funny how you can start the second sock with the same yarn and end up with a different looking sock only the same color.  I love that effect!


My cousin asked me to weave her a scarf for her son who can not wear any animal fiber.  I got some silk from Tweenway and asked them to dye it gray in the weight I wanted.  I know its only twill but I love it and have enough yarn left to knit a scarf.


I'm selling my spinning wheel chair.  It's complete and I'm asking $300 for it.  I've posted it on a Facebook group I belong to.  I tried Graig's List once and never and I mean never again.  I had so much trouble with a scammer.  Sure did teach me a lesson!

HAPPY EASTER

3 comments:

Sandra Knapp said...

Very nice. It may be a month since you've posted, but obviously you've been busy. :)
Happy Spring!

Loree Jackson said...

Wow you got a lot done in a month! Beautiful chair

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful headwear! I find socks the perfect evening knitting project! Yours are so nice-I love self-striping yarn!!!