Wednesday, June 10, 2015

JUNE WHITE LACE SHAWL



I finally finished my white lace shawl.  It's picture here being blocked.




Front view.  I knit it with sock yarn.




The pattern for it was in "Sock Yarn One Skein Wonders".  Wisteria Arbor Shawl.  The pattern called for one skein of sock yarn at 450 yards.  I bought three with a yardage of 360 each and I'm glad I did since I ended up using two and some of the third.  I love how it turned out and as of now I've started one in a dark gray.  Very light and airy.

4 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

How beautiful; you have outdone yourself!

Loree Jackson said...

Wow, that is impressive! Really pretty!

Sandra Knapp said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

http://essay-writer.club/ said...

Absolutely lovely white lace shawl! Pattern is so aristocratic! It would be a great accessory for any woman.