Thursday, October 22, 2015

THIS AND THAT



One of my hats for The Fiber Pusher Podcast's Winter Prep Knit Along  I'm having so much fun with this Knit Along mostly because it's something new every month.  All small projects that anyone can get done in 30 days. This pattern is from Lace One Skein Wonders.


This tam pattern is a little of this and a little of that and ended up being a tam pattern.


It ended up sort of big so I felted it in the washing machine with hot water and fits pretty nice now.  I'm not good at taking pictures so this one is out side in front of an Aster not to mention I should get a new camera.



These two scarves were knit on my small Addi circular knitting machine.  I sold four of them at the New York Sheep And Wool Festival and could have sold a bunch more.  I'm not bragging but they sure do get cute.



I did pick up a few things at the Festival some yarn from Miss Babs, Knitting Project Bag and dyed roving.  I wanted to get a dyed sock blank from Gale's Art but they were sold out.  I need to order one on line today.  I love them!
   I bought two sets of Knit Pro Knitting Needles.  This is a double pointed sock set.  I used them once and love them!


This an interchangeable set and again I'm so darn happy with them!


Personal note:   Guess who's going to be a "Great Grandma again".   Yep me.  I can't wait just to bad out granddaughter is so far away in Kentucky.  Guess it calls for a field trip.

Nephew Wayne is doing so well he got to go home for a couple of days to be with the family that loves him so much and two great kids who miss him.  He does have to go back for more chemo but he's on his way.  Please keep him in your prayers.  He is my favorite nephew that's for sure.  Oh, the only one too.

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Prayers for your nephew for sure!
The hats are gorgeous and the scarves are delightful; no wonder you sold several!
Congrats on the new great grandchild! Field trip indeed!

http://1writingservice.com/ said...

I love your scarfs! They are so cute! I am sure that people will buy them not just for children but for adults as well! They are adorable!