Thursday, June 29, 2017

BACK


Crazy busy around here but I did some things done.  Socks knit from Miss Babs.  I'm not sure what the color is but I call them bubble gum socks.



Nina Philips had a mystery knit along.  What fun!  She's an amazing designer.  This the first shawl I knit in DK weight yarn.  I knit it in Barnette Yarn and highly recommend it.




Our fiber group, Fiber and Friends had our first show at the Millersburg Art Gallary in Millersburg.  I warp my loom and it sat in the window of the gallary.  Now I just need to finish weaving the fabric off.




My new Country Craftsman spinning wheel.  I had a bit of a problem dealing with the tension at first but now that I've gotten used to it I love it.  I only wish the bobbins were bigger.  But when I think about it those wheel always had smaller bobbins.  I guess I'm just used of the larger ones.




Speaking of larger bobbins I've been spinning a merino and silk blend.  The colors are much softer in person I don't know why it shows up so dark.




I bought a project bag from Fringe (love it) and used it to store my demin socks while I was knitting them.





Finally I have just off the needles my shortie summer socks.  I love the colors and fit.

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Nice to see what you have been up to! The socks are all beautiful, so is the shawl!

Brenda said...

Good to see you posting again, and so busy.